October 17, 2016, Toronto – Day one of Grocery Innovations Canada (GIC), the country’s premier grocery conference and exhibition has come to a close. This year’s show themed “Navigating the Future,” hosted a packed day full of insightful presentations and workshops as well as exciting competitions including; the Top 10 Most Innovative Products and Best Booth Awards.
Top 10 Most Innovative Product Competition Winners
The below are this year’s winners in no particular order.
● Mini Trainers (Caledon Farms) Booth 1008
● blk. Alkaline Mineral Water (blk.) Booth 1127
● goh-goh cereal (Sunny Crunch Foods) Booth 1533
● Almondmilk Pudding (Lakeview Farms) Booth 518
● Simply Simple PROTEIN PICKUP (A&M Gourmet Foods Inc.) Booth 422
● Coca-Cola Life (Coca-Cola) Booth 1409
● Mrs. Renfro’s Pumpkin Salsa (Tree of Life) Booth 1109
● Smucker’s Double Fruit Jam (Smucker’s Food of Canada Corp) Booth 1319
● Pepperoni Snackers (Freybe) Booth 1505
● Chickpea High Protein & High Omega Milk Alternative (YoFiit) Booth 434
ABOUT GROCERY INNOVATIONS CANADA (GIC)
Grocery Innovations Canada (GIC) is Canada’s premier grocery event developed by industry professionals, for industry professionals. It is the only event in Canada dedicated to the entire grocery industry and is the largest one of its kind. GIC is at the forefront of innovation, showcasing cutting edge products and services. The conference provides exceptional opportunities for networking and foresight into current and upcoming industry trends.
Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | #GICShow16
© 2019 Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers