The National Scholarship Awards is now accepting entries. For more information go here.
NEW! Download awards poster to promote the program in store HERE.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: MAY 26, 2017
1. Applicants must be Canadian residents studying in Canada.
2. Applicants must be enrolled or expected to enroll in a post-secondary program of at least 2 years.
3. All Graduating High School Students
4. College/University students must be enrolled in at least one more year of study as of Spring 2016.
5. Applicants must be working for a current CFIG member (retail, associate, affiliate) or be a family member of an employee of a current CFIG member.
6. Only complete applications containing full and accurate information will be considered.
7. Plagiarism is an infringement of copyright laws. All essays must be properly referenced.
ESSAY QUESTION – maximum 1,000 words (essays over this limit will not be judged)
“What are four increasingly important trends that will reshape competition over the next several years that grocers are responding to when it comes to their products, services and in-store experience. Give concrete examples referencing retailers (independent and/or chain)”
© 2017 Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers