The grand prize winner will be announced at the Grocery Innovations Canada show in Toronto in October.
1. Applicants must be Canadian residents studying in Canada.
2. Applicants must be enrolled or expected to enroll in a post-secondary program of at least 2 years.
3. All Graduating High School Students
4. College/University students must be enrolled in at least one more year of study as of Spring 2016.
5. Applicants must be working for a current CFIG member (retail, associate, affiliate) or be a family member of an employee of a current CFIG member.
6. Only complete applications containing full and accurate information will be considered.
7. Plagiarism is an infringement of copyright laws. All essays must be properly referenced.
One National winner receives $6,000
Six regional awards of $2000.00 each are awarded as follows: (4)university/college (East & West)– (1) high school in the East– (1) high school in the West
See Winners from 2015 HERE
© 2019 Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers