Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Following a period of relative under-investment, grocery retailers globally are pushing resources back into their core format, the supermarket.
In this webinar, Stewart Samuel who leads IGD’s research on the North American region, will outline the changes which are underway as retailers start to think about the store of the future.
Drawing on IGD’s global research program, the webinar will look at:
– The factors driving the retail revolution including changing shopper priorities and the role of disruptors
– Why the supermarket reinvention started with fresh foods and what’s coming next
– How retailers are turning their attention towards the centre store
– The role of technologies in shaping the store of the future
– Four key store formats that have caught our eye
REGISTER HERE: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9173019177355431171
Find out how grocery stores are evolving as retailers focus on future-proofing formats, what’s coming next and to get a sight of some really interesting stores – including Lidl’s latest store of the future.
© 2017 Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers