Don’t miss the opportunity to submit entries for the National Scholarship Awards.
One National winner receives $6,000.
Six regional awards of $2000.00 each are awarded as follows: (4)university/college (East & West)– (1) high school in the East– (1) high school in the West.
Deadline for applications is May 27. Complete online application form here.
To be eligible for the awards:
1. Applicants must be Canadian residents studying in Canada.
2. Applicants must be enrolled or expected to enrol in a post-secondary program of at least 2 years.
3. All Graduating High School Students
4. College/University students must be enrolled in at least one more year of study as of Spring 2015.
5. Applicants must be working for a current CFIG member (retail, associate, affiliate) or be a family member of an employee of a current CFIG member.
6. Only complete applications containing full and accurate information will be considered.
7. Plagiarism is an infringement of copyright laws. All essays must be properly referenced.
© 2019 Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers